Nov 30, 2009

A Great Idea for a Newsletter! Join Us Free!

Welcome to my newsletter sign up post! You're the reason I write!

Having not been born on the right side of Hollywood, and only realizing a few abilities late, I'm reaching the only folks whose opinions matter one bit to me: The readers of the world!

I know that if I bring you to my free, sponsored articles online, you'll enjoy yourself enough, or find something valuable enough, that you'll keep me.

That's what I do!

So I'm asking you: 1) Please join my readership for free below (10 days @ 1 a day, and THAT'S IT!) 2) Share anything you like with your friends, and 3) Send friends of yours to this page too! Even if I turn out to not be your cup of tea, I might be theirs!

All I'm asking you for is the chance to entertain you. Nothing more! Sign up below, for FREE, right now!















Name:
Email:
Name:
 

  Powered by Sendfree










0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.