Feb 11, 2012

'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' Cabby Still Traumatized Over Remarks from Will Smith

"It was 1990. I had only been on my route for three weeks. His comment was unfair and uncalled for," opens the discussion between me and the unfortunate cab-driver targeted by the cruel remarks made by star Will Smith, in his introduction to his new hit television show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." After more than two decades of pain, he's now found the courage to come forward and speak up about his ordeal. We'll call him Hector, for privacy's sake.

"I was really glad to be a part of something so wonderful, at first. There I was, working, making good tips, and then a call to the airport turned out to be the end of everything in my world." At 1:21 in the video for the show's theme song, readers can hear the disparaging hurtful and insensitive remark from Will Smith, which turned out to be more devastating for Hector than anyone would realize. "I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabby 'Yo Homes! Smell ya later!' Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of ...Read the rest here.

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.