Sep 29, 2011

Pass my three-word psychic test which I've had up since April of 2009

I placed my challenge before all the readers of the Yahoo Contributor Network last April of 2009. Not one, single, medium passed my challenge. It is simple, honest, and legitimate. The day I find the one professional or amateur psychic, I'll bring them anything they want!

Be aware my blog's sponsor's ads will display for five seconds before you go anywhere on this site. Follow "Skip ad" in 5 seconds to advance. I thank you just for visiting my blog's sharing of my "Three-Word Psychic Test."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are you psychic? Are you a medium, clairvoyant or gifted towards the spiritual realm in any way? Before my Dad died, he told me that he has a three word code, that I'll immediately recognize, the odds of which anyone - even most that know me would never guess - that he could always use as a signal to me that it was him.

You might need a pair of crystal balls to pass this challenge. Now let me save 99.9975325% of you the trouble right now: Those three little words aren't "I love you." I know he did. So let's not waste any bandwidth with that. Right? Right!
Dad never specifically instructed me to publish the test through AC or any other site. But he asked me that if I do want to contact him, and if there really is anything over there, that would be how I'd know who I was hearing from. (If he'd known about performance bonuses, he'd have chewed me out for not having it published already. It's just taken me a while since it's a hard topic to...Go here for the rest.

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.