Jan 16, 2012

5 Predictions for 2012 and the USA and a challenge to psychics everywhere

Psychics are bullshit. I'm going to prove it too. Not only am I going to make 5 disprovable predictions, I'm also going to hit about half of them right.

As well, I challenge any and all fraud psychics everywhere to do the same thing as I've done here. They won't. And maybe then, their victims will see the truth.



Come visit me on DonPennington.info.

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.