Jun 29, 2012

I've been confused about the idea of a multi-verse cosmos

Scientists, on their best days, can have a reader referencing forth and back between a statement and a dictionary. But once they begin to get into quantum mechanics multi-verse theory I usually get lost. On qm, I've so much to begin learning. Multi-verse makes a little more sense now. Who's to say our entire cosmos is not just a quantum-level crumb in someone else's sub-atomic structure pie? I happen to posit that each quantum part in our bodies are entire universes unto themselves as well. I doubt we have much to worry about trimming our nails though, being a part of the infinity of universes we all are.





(Tweet me to give these folks a million banner views.)

Come visit me on my Yahoo profile!

Pain management an issue?

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.