Jul 12, 2014

A Better Social Media

I'm a bit fed up being one of those Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook gets to mess with and – makes money doing it. So, I'm moving myself altogether to a better social network – one which shares their revenue with me too.

I'm inviting all of you with a strange and unique voice to stand up with me over here, share, connect with others and get paid for doing so! (The money's very little right now. But, it's free to join and welll worth doing so. Jst he idea though, of getting some of the advertising revenue your activity generates though, that's a great idea!

It's free to join (of course) right here and admin is responsive with questions while keeping the site stable and serving. Come join us, share your world as a blogger and get dollars in your pocket for doing so.

http://tinyurl.com/Abettersocialmedia


Brought to you by:
Come visit my world
Pain management an issue?


0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.