Sep 21, 2009

French Men Drop Their Drawers to Save Their Jobs

French Men Drop Their Drawers to Save Their Jobs
And Put Together Something Special for Women
We all have one, or have seen one. Some are bigger than others; some don't quite measure up to our expectations. Some are thin, some are thick. Some are put together pretty good, some fall apart. Some sparkle, others are dull and lifeless.

Some have little glitches on them, some are smooth as silk. Some have a staple, some are just perfect. Some are dark, some are light. Some try to initiate a mood, while others just hang around. Some you would pass up, others you would pay a lot of money to see.


I bet you have one, and your dad to and your brother. I know people that have more than one. Some people have one in every room in the house. Some people could care less if they get a new one or not. Some people recycle theirs.

You have one, I'm sure you do. I have one also. As a matter of fact I'm looking at it right now. Yes, there it is. It's right here in this room where I can see it...it's my wall calendar. My beautiful "Just Labs" 2009 wall calendar that it totally PG13 rated.

Some workers in France put together their own raw calendar. The reason 'behind' the calendar is to help save their jobs, or they say that's the 'point' of it. You heard me; they are letting it all hang out in order to draw attention to their potential unemployment. How this is going to save their jobs is way beyond me. I guess in the overall scheme of things this is much safer than blowing up the post office after you are fired, or kidnapping an x-boss to prove a point. At least no one gets...Go here for the rest!


1 Whaddya Think?:

Unknown said...

Thanks Donald, I appreciate the link!

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.