Aug 24, 2011

Hey! I got an award!

Okay, so now I see a comment from another blogger telling me I won an award for an "inspiring blog." Well, okie-doke. I never really thought of myself as "inspiring," but if it'll help get another blogger a back-link, what the hell.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

So, I'd like to thank the nice lady who runs A Storybook World for her nice award. I can't help my suspicious nature, so if I'm offensive, I apologize. Usually, the only awards I ever get involve "the Google/Yahoo/Microsoft Lottery," or something to do with yet another dead uncle in Nigeria, y'know?

So, thank you.

Patriot Depot

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.