Sep 2, 2011

Prospect KY

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

Visiting my grandmother, who is one of the few farmers left in Prospect, Kentucky is like going back in time. Life is slow and she does things the old fashioned way. She rarely has company during the week. On my most recent visit, the only person that visited the farm during the week was the Prospect KY Satellite Tv Dealer. She and my grandfather work hard all day during the week. They eat a big breakfast, lighter lunch, and even lighter dinner. They rise at five o’clock in the morning and are in bed by eight o’clock in the evening. When I was younger, I never liked to visit and stay the week because I always got bored. Now, I enjoy visiting because it is a welcome break from the fast paced lifestyle of my current city, New York. My grandparents reserve the weekends for outings. They visit with friends after going to the farmer’s market on Saturdays. They have friends and family over for a big lunch on Sundays after church. Just thinking about my grandparent’s farm makes me relaxed.

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.