Mar 17, 2014

My Room Is Complete

It took me about 5 straight hours of physical work total – and I've just recently slept the first mandatory 4 to make it official, but I finally have a room. This isolation is exactly what I've been needing.

It might not seem like much of a thing to most but I have not been able to close a door on the whole world in months. I haven't had a little space to regularly write for months. Life as been a bit of a struggle and I have missed this like I cannot describe in mere
...read the rest here.

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.