Mar 25, 2011

Senator David Jabi may be on to me – An ongoing adventure with a Nigerian email scammer

Senator David Jabi, or as I like to call him, Iyke Okafor seems unwilling to communicate with me further. As far as I can tell anyway. The plan was initially to let him respond to my insistence that he provide a mailing address, and then give him the standard Nigerian pressure move, in the worst of scammer style.
I might have gone too far, and revealed myself as being on to him/them. I guess they'll just go back to sending me all of the other bs crap like normal. They're so imaginative. I'm gonna miss them.

I wonder if i should invite him to read this blog. Let him reply. You know? What would you, the reader, like?

This is an ongoing exchange which began with this.


0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.