Apr 6, 2011

Thank you, Dierdra.

Well, now isn't that nice? Someone was kind enough to give me an award for creativity. But, I have a confession. I'm not very creative. I just make it all up.

Anyhoo, here's the award my day was bightened by, and I must say, after coming in from a job where I'm none too appreciated, it was touching. Thank you, Dierdre Coppel.

0 Whaddya Think?:

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.