Apr 15, 2011

Crafter's Corner, DeRidder, Louisiana 70634: A YCN Business Review

When Kim Haney, of Crafter's Corner in DeRidder, Louisiana handed me the business card for her and her husband's little shop, she had no idea how big my mouth is. Nobody gave the poor lady a warning about how many people I'd like to bring into her quaint, comfortable, and well-stocked store. She had absolutely no idea how many people out there might like to try a little mayhaw jelly on a biscuit.

Why did we experience Crafter's Corner of DeRidder, Louisiana 70634? We needed a few things. Some appliances, among other little things, and to tour the store located at the corner of Highway 26 and 171 in DeRidder, Louisiana. Their hours are published as Tues through Saturday 10 am to 6 pm,but if you still have questions, they can be called first at 337-396-7612. Being a quick drive for us both,we took the day and visited in person (but I'll bet they'll take an order for mayhaw jelly to be shipped.)

What do they offer at Crafter's Corner, of DeRidder, Louisiana? After Janet and I walked through the appliances outside, we admired the woodwork of several various pieces of furniture, and reveled in its splendor. The work was fantastic. We won't discuss...Read the rest here.

Patriot Depot

2 Whaddya Think?:

Sylvia Ney said...

I'm only about an hour from there! I live in Texas. I'm so glad I've found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

Donald Pennington said...

You should most definitely make the trip, once at least. They're a great little store.

Check your page rank.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

A sponsor:

Wondering how to get a website, but don't know how to code?
Need to be able to update your website but don't want to hire someone every time?
Looking to start earning $ online but don't know where to start?
Contact your local Web Designer in Tasmania
Working locally to achieve your global marketing goals.